Time: 4:00 PM
Location: Hopkins Park Terrace Room (1403 Sycamore Rd)
The DeKalb Park District will be hosting a community job fair on Thursday, March 7th, from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM in the Terrace Room at the Hopkins Community Center (1403 Sycamore Road, DeKalb).
We are looking to fill the following seasonal positions for the upcoming 2019 season:
• Golf Operations – seasonal maintenance staff (must be 18 years or older).
• Golf Clubhouse – concessions staff (must be 21 years or older).
• Parks Maintenance – seasonal maintenance staff (must be 18 years or older).
• Aquatic Center – lifeguards & swim instructors.
• Day Camps – camp counselors (must be 18 years or older).
• Sport Programs – baseballsoftball umpires, scorekeepers & athletic field supervisors.
• Customer Service – pool admissions & front desk greeters.
Interested candidates are encouraged to view the various job openings on park district's website... http://www.dekalbparkdistrict.com/employment-opportunities
Please join us in becoming part of the DeKalb Park District team in 2019!